click me!

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

What Have I Done in 2015 and 2016 Resolution

                I know it has been a while I didn’t update my blog and guess what I think I should try to pick my pen again (in this case to hit my keyboard more) to try to document more about my life so that I can know what is happening  in my life.

                Towards the end of year 2014, I broke up with my ex-boyfriend aka ABV (Australian Borned Vietnamese) who finally had enough of me. Yes, I was being dumped. I was devastated that time .Things get worse on the early of 2015 as my dad’s cancer got worse.

                So yeah, a pretty bitter year end of 2014 and pretty sure wasn’t a too good 2015. Blame myself for being lazy as I couldn’t remember most of the incident happen on 2015 by not recording down piece by piece. Let me try to summaries it by looking back to my Instagram and Facebook picture.
                                


moi familia

       see, my ba still look well that time. and so am i . not skinny but at least slimmer than now.

        then my cute little angel came to my life on march 15. i named her as elle, which means 'she' in french.ya , i ve taken french lesson in the year end of 2014. dropped after 2 grade as it was too fucking hard to learn. i blame myself not loving french more enough until i decided to stop my lesson . anyway , that doesnt matter. come , let me know you how cute is my cutie pie.

                        This is how she looks like in the 1st weeks she came to my house.

         haven got its vaccine done yet , so i did not shower and brought her for grooming until she is 4 months old.



   her size on my birthday.


  she is one year old now on the 21st of december! but still a puppy for me. still cute and naughty!

         i has also joined gym , signed up for personal trainer with my partner in crime. didnt lose any weight but body is firmer and smaller in size. too bad it didnt last long after i stop the membership as i no longer working at the particular area

                  Partner in crime and me.


      been to dive twice on 2015. once was in tioman on mid of may , another one was last week which is 27th dec to 31st dec 2015 in sipadan.



tioman on may 2015.



Kampung Salang, Pulau Tioman


    Sipadan December 2015

                                     my big face in sipadan


met a cute guy in sipadan. sorry for the papparazi out there , we were just friends .i dont mind to have more though. * cough cough* lol.


i have also left my ex company which i had serviced for 5 years. From a little girl who know nothing to someone who can work alone most of the time . Not saying that i am very good, but i am better that when i was 22 years old. 



    from this, 



to this.

better pay , better opportunity , better path. i cant find a reason why i need to say no to the offer. In the ex company ,i almost am the oldest staff among all. while came here, everyone is married with kids. i become the youngest . Looked fresh and i have plenty of thing to learn. 

Other than all the happy things that happy things happy throughout the year , there was one most heart broken incident in my life. Yup , my dad left us. It was happened on july 2nd 2015. i can still remember the last time i looked him , the very last time he took his last breath and he never moved again. That was a really surreal night in fact the days after that night is very surreal too. That was the 1st time we had funeral happened in our family . there was the 1st time i pray. i never see my mom cried like that before. she was still rushing to the bakery shop before she came to the hospital because she knows my dad will prefer to have some breads instead of the plain corgee that served by the hospital.  she did not know my dad was not here anymore when she was buying the bread . :(
It was sad but it made the remaining family member's bonding become even stronger. and we care and listen to my mom more. everything gets back to normal after the funeral. it looks like everything is still the good old times. for me , i always dont feel like my dad is leaving us. He is still back in my home town working with my mom just like how it was before the incident. he never leaves us. I will only realise that he is gone whenever we have family outing/ family trip. 


                
                   i took this picture during my graduation on year 2010. my aba didnt study much so he were like jokingly saying this is the 1st and last time he can wear it in his life



                   me and my dad somewhere when he was diagnosed to have cancer


                                     my dad almost near the end of his life


  So ya, theres the sad story happen in my family . On the other hand, something good had happen. my elder sister got married!


 some people said that we are twins! fine,  i accept that both are also pretty :D


i think thats about it for the year of 2015.Now i wanna set for my 2016 resolution. if you hardworking enough to scroll down and have a look at my new year resolution then u can know how lazy i am!  :D

1. To be more healthier . eat cleaner . work out more .slimming down is a bonus. 

2. travel more. i cannot believe that i only travel twice in year 2015 and both are diving. so this year ,  i hope i am able to go russia, bangkok and tenggol.

3. learn as much as possible in this new job in order to have a better career path. like my boss said , my company is very well known in the market and everyone is watching. he said, somehow , my name had been talking and mentioning out there. If i can do this right, my life will be so much better afterwards

4. Get a husband material boy friend. 

5.save more. i know is impossible to save more while at the same time i wanna travel more. Well, my pay slightly higher now. I wanna force myself to save 1.5k per month . In the end of the year that will be my fund to go russia. 

6. be a nicer person. be more patient to idiot. smile more and create a more hamony environment for everybody

      Do not wanna plan too much for thing which is impossible/ unlikely to be achieved. Lets work hard together and have a merry happy year 2016! 

       

No comments:

Post a Comment